Saturday 12 October 2013

Peasant dresses

Ever since I had my daughter, Bug, I've wanted to make her a peasant dress (or 10) but I hadn't gotten round to it until last week. 

I made the one below for her 3rd birthday,


 and because it turned out so well I made another one

 

for my friends daughters 2nd birthday.

I used this fantastic, easy to follow tutorial from The Trendy Treehouse blog.  Check it out.  What do you think? Have you used this tutorial too?

I will definitely be making more so expect to see them soon!

I've also been making paper bag skirts as you saw in my last post so made another to go into the second birthday parcel with the dress.



Thank you for stopping by @ Bug & Squish today, Gem xx



2 comments:

  1. I think your friend's little girls will love her presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! I hope so as I always get a bit nervous when it's for someone else!

    ReplyDelete