Wednesday 23 October 2013

Thursday morning thinking.

Good morning all!

I'm up this morning with ideas for refashioning on my mind!  I have a project in mind for both Bug and Squish and one for me too!  I'm supposed to be taking a sewing holiday until next week as I have my theory test for driving to get through first but cutting out doesn't count does it??  Hopefully I can get some of it done in the next couple of days.

Last week I finished this project:


But I can't show you the end result til it's in situ so to speak, but here's another sneaky peak.


As of yesterday I now have 2 Facebook pages running alongside the blog.  One is  purely for Project 2014 and the other is for Bug and Squish.  Come and join me!
  
Also did you know you can add Bug & Squish to your BlogLovin roll?

In other news I've got my knitting out again and am gift making! Not for Christmas this time, just because!  I hope my recipient likes what I've made.

Well best go for now I've got a driving lesson to get ready for.

Enjoy your day everyone and thanks for stopping by, Gem xx






No comments:

Post a Comment