Thursday 7 November 2013

5 things . . .


Hello all!

Today I bring you my first '5 Things' post.  5 is the number of unfinished projects I have on the go at the moment and is my cut off point.  I won't start anything new until I have completed some of these.  I'm telling you this so you can feel free to give me a shove and tell me of if I don't stick to it!
It's a one in one out kind of deal.  When something is completed something new can begin.

Ok so let's see:
1


I gave you a sneaky peak of this but no more information.  I can reveal this will be a beautiful circle skirt.  It still needs a waistband, a zip and hemmed.  Not much then haha. 

2


My first pair of Ohhh Lulu knickers still need to be started!

3


The Vite Cowl still needs to be blocked (I meant to do this last night but got distracted) and sewn together (I couldn't find my darning needle grrrrr) 

4


Ok so this is a long term project.  I've cut out the pattern and decided on the view I'm making. C, minus the tabs and with a few adjustments. I have fabric ready to make my toile so that will be cut out shortly.  Expect more on this over the next couple of weeks.

5


This is another knitting project I started just last night, it won't take me long to complete once Mr Smithero picks up new wool for me today.  It's called Leaving on the Edge. <---- just click for the link to the pattern

What have you guys got on the go at the moment? Feel free to comment I love a good chat, Gem xx





No comments:

Post a Comment