Monday 25 November 2013

Blythe Challenge Eleanor

Hello

Today I'm sharing my blog with the lovely Eleanor of CraftCreaseCrumb

As well as running CraftCreaseCrumb 31year old Eleanor is a home schooling mum, to a  brood of 5, from the south wales valley.

' I love creating "things". At the moment I am enjoying a sewing phase. But I also love to cook, crochet, needle felt, glass paint and make jewellery' 

She has taken The Blythe Challenge so let's she what she came up with.

I sent her this picture:

Original source can be found  here though I found it on Pinterest. 

Eleanor's make. . . . 

A beautiful bag based on Blythes own in the picture. 



(How beautiful is this?) 

So how did this gorgeous creation come to be?  I sent Eleanor a little questionnaire to get find out. 

1) First off: who are you and how long have you been sewing? 

 'Ive only been sewing for a few months. Started out making a bedroom runner and matching bed cushions and then got hooked on making clothes and bags!'

2) What made you to take part in this challenge?

'I love, love, love surprises and learning something new so this gave me a chance to do develop some new skills and have fun too!'

3) How did your picture inspire your creation?

'I instantly got grabbed by the oh so cute mini bags. I bought handles before I started sewing as something I "needed". Got the inspiration and supplies, sorted.'

4) Anything else you would like to add?

'In future I will be viewing pics on the laptop before I get inspired. On the iPhone the (original) pic looked red, oops.'

I'd like to thank this wonderful lady for taking part in my challenge, 'you did a great job, Eleanor'.  Good luck with both your Blog and Facebook Page!

Tomorrow we have Lauren joining us from Made By Lolly S can't wait!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Gem xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment