Friday 8 November 2013

One down 4 to go!!

After sharing my 5 things yesterday I got pretty busy with my knitting needles and completed number 5! 

I give you the Leaving on the Edge Cowl!





I'm so happy with how this has turned out and  going to make a couple as Christmas gifts! 

Next to be knocked off the list should be number 3 the Vite Cowl. All it needs is blocking and stitched together so that should be achievable tonight.

Well I have 2 sleeping children so fingers crossed I can go and have a cuppa in peace! 

Thanks for stopping by, Gem xx




2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, thanks for the link, I didn't know the pattern :)
    Mary @ http://handmadebymaryall.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome it's a great one, super easy to follow x

      Delete