Friday 22 November 2013

Stalking the postman!

Hello all!

I've been stalking the postie, should I really tell you that?  Does it make me sound odd? Or do you understand?  I was waiting anxiously/ nervously / excitedly for 2 pairs  of bamboo circular needles!  And guess what???!


They are here!!!!!!  Please ignore the wool in this pic I was too excited to wait for new wool so I cast on and had at it haha!

Eeeeeeeek!! 1 size 4.5mm (US 7) and 1 size 5mm (US 6) As you know I LOVE to knit but I've never done a big project and I've never used circular needles.  This is about to change when I start working on the the beautiful cardigan they (who? Eh all bloggers everywhere!) call the Miette!  It's a free pattern you can find here on Ravelry.  I've seen it on a few blogs such as Making It Well  so go have a look and while you're there go and read it ALL it's a fab sewing and knitting blog and Jo who writes it has very kindly agreed to help me should (read when) I get stuck, thank you Jo.  

Ok so go read and have a fab weekend! Gem xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment