Friday 3 January 2014

Handmade Christmas


InHello All

Finally I can show you some goodies I made for Christmas.  

For my 2 sisters and my friend Heather I used the Leaving On The Edge Cowl pattern again and made them one each in different colours.


This pattern is fantastic even for beginners I would say.  I used some beautiful chunky wool for each and they were a delight to knit with.  

For my stepdad and one of my brothers I  knit simple k2,p2 rib knit cowls.  My step dad cycles to work a lot so I figured that a cowl would be a great idea as it wouldn't flap about in the wind! 



My mum had requested the same scarf as I made her last year in blue but this time she wanted it in browns so here it is.  Another Lacy Ladder Scarf.



Stepping away from knitting I also used a fab website called Festite to create some fantastic word gifts which I printed and popped into frames.  I created one for each of Bugs nursery teachers, one for my bestie and also one from Bug and Squish to their Grandparents.  The one below is for the Grandparents.  I love the whole concept of this and will be making some to hang at home. 


In other news I passed my driving test yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment