Saturday 8 February 2014

Lurgy

The lurgy hit the Bug & Squish household well over a week ago and we are still not closer to being better so I've barely done anything except . . . . I completed my pink cowl and a Scout Woven Tshirt by Jen at Grainline Studio.  I think nearly EVERYONE in the blogosphere has completed this project but it was a new one for me!  Actually what am I saying they are both quite the achievement!  I can't show the Scout yet as I need to wait til I've revealed it in a Facebook Group I'm in since we did it as a group challenge but here's a sneaky peak of both the top and the cowl.


I enjoyed sewing it so much that I ordered fabric for 2 more and wouldn't you know it I got redcarded for it yesterday and don't have time to collect til Monday. Eeeeek I hate when that happens!  Never the less I can show you what it looks like.  This fabric I bought from Rose-Fashions37 on EBay. 



You will notice these are the same fabric in different colours.  I do this a lot! Not just with fabric either! 

Since I have been so unwell rather than sew I have been trawling t'internet for new wares and have come up with a few.  Wanna see??

First off I ordered (and have taken delivery of) the Anna pattern from By Hand London.  I'm super excited by this pattern and fully intend to start with the maxi version complete with split!  I've ordered this material for it I'm just waiting for it to arrive. 


What do you think? 

I also ordered a huge selection  of preowned patterns from another Facebook Group.


Since we last 'spoke' I've been getting into crochet, working on my Cynthia Rowley again (I under ordered fabric though so I need to wait to continue) and knitting nightly.

What have you been up to?

Nice to 'see' you, Gem xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment